The Sub-Lease 'A'/License entitles an allottee/ transferee of a residential/commercial plot to obtain leasehold rights, by execution of which an allottee/ transferee will be able to obtain loan from the House Building Finance Corporation or any Bank or Financial institution. This will also entitle him/her to step on the plot and commence construction after the Building plans are approved by the Cantt Board/MEO. This lease has to be executed before start of construction work.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SUB-LEASE 'A'
In order to get the Sub-Lease registered, the allottees/ transferees/attorneys are required to complete the following formalities:-
- Application addressed to the Administrator, DHA from Allottee / Transferee requesting Registration of Sub Lease 'A' with full address and telephone No.
- National Identity Card (Two photocopies) of owner and two photocopies of each witness (Photocopies of NIC of owner and witness should be on one page).
- A fresh No Demand Certificate from Account Branch DHA (Original).
- Allotment Order / Transfer Order / Division Order (Two photocopy). Duly stamped from Board of Revenue Sindh if applicable.
- Site Plan issued within last two years; one copy on Ammonia Print.
- Sub Lease 'A' document duly affixed Special Adhesive Stamps from Central Stamping Office, City Court Karachi (value of stamp may be got checked from Sub Registrar Clifton Town-1 before affixing).
- One latest Passport Size Photograph for pasting on Lease documents.(do not paste photograph)
- Receipt of Construction Bye Laws (One photocopy).
IN CASE OF SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Original Special Power of Attorney duly registered / attested by PAKISTAN EMBASSY if outside Pakistan, along-with on photocopy having Rs. 2/- Court Fee Stamp on it.
IN CASE OF GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Two photocopies of General Power of Attorney (GPA) duly Registered by a Sub-Registrar / Distt. Registrar or attested by PAKISTAN EMBASSY if outside Pakistan, having Rs. 2/- Court Fee Stamp on it.
- Photo copy of acceptance letter of GPA issued by DHA.
- Certificate to the effect that the execution of the power is alive duly attested by Oath Commissioner / Notary Public / Class - I Gazetted Officer.
- Registration of normal documents is carried out TUESDAY & THURSDAY between 1100 Hours To 1300 Hours.
- At the time of Registration you must be in possession of your Original National Identity Card for Identification.
- You are required to bring Pay order amount of Rs.150/- in the name of Sub-Registrar-I Clifton Town, Karachi being Registration fee of the document.