- To apply for amalgamation of plot following documents are required to be submitted: -
- Covering letter requesting for amalgamation of plots.
- One Affidavit Rs.20/- attested by an Oath Commissioner/First Class Magistrate
- One copy of latest Site Plan (both Plots) (validity period of site plan is 2 years from the date of issue).
- Original Transfer Order (or) Division Order.
- 1x Photocopies of computerized NIC/Passport duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- In case of amalgamation of plot in the name of more than one owner, a consent letter from all the co-sharers be attached, indicating/mentioning the address on which the correspondence is to be made, however, addresses & telephone numbers of all co-sharer be written under each name.
- Once the amalgamation documents have been accepted, please pay the fee in the Accts Cash Counter. The Accts Branch will make the necessary endorsement on the covering letter.
- The applicant will deposit the duly endorsed application by Accts Cash Counter/Acct branch at the Establishment counter/Reception (Veranda) and obtain a receipt. The receipt will indicate the date of collection subject to no violations/observation etc.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Before making out a Pay Order/Bank Draft please find out the outstanding dues and current rate of Fee from Accounts Branch.
- In case you desire your case to be processed on urgent basis, on payment of requisite emergent fee, please contact the TP&BC for necessary endorsement before paying the fees/submitting the documents at the counter.
- Attestation of Affidavits:
- Affidavit executed within Karachi (Pakistan) be got attested by Oath Commissioner/Notary Public/ Nazim concerned.
- Affidavit executed outside Karachi (within Pakistan) be got attested by 1st class Magistrate/Nazim concerned.
- Affidavits executed outside Pakistan be got attested from authorized officer of Pak Embassy abroad / Consulate General.
To download these instructions and other specimen documents Click here