- To apply for division of plot following documents are required to be submitted:-
- Covering letter signed by the owner of plot.
- Two Identical Affidavits on Rs. 20/- Stamp Papers duly attested by an Oath Commissioner.
- Six copies of Site Plan on Ammonia Print showing Division with plot no., street no. dimensions both sides duly signed by the owner (Specimen of request for issue of Site Plan attached).
- 1 x photocopy of CNIC duly attested.
- Original Allotment Order/Transfer Order.
- In case of division of plot in the name of more than one owner, a consent letter from all the co-sharers be attached, indicating/mentioning the address & telephone nos and cell nos of each co-sharer and the mailing addresses for DHA.
- Ensure all dues on the plot are cleared.
- Before presenting the documents at the Transfer Reception please get the endorsement, "Division technically Feasible" from Town Planning & Building Control Dte on the covering letter.
- Once the division documents have been accepted by the Designate officer, please go over to the Accts Branch and pay the Division Fee/clear all dues. The accounts branch will make necessary endorsement on the covering letter.
- Please deposit the division documents at the 'Reception' at Veranda and obtain a receipt. The receipt will indicate the date of collection if there are no other violations on plot. In case of any problem the division letter will only be issued subject to clearance.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Before making out a Pay Order/Bank Draft please find out the outstanding dues and current rate of Fee from Accounts Branch.
- In case you desire your case to be processed on urgent basis, on payment of requisite emergent fee, please contact the TP&BC for necessary endorsement before paying the urgent fees/submitting the documents at the Establishment counter reception.
- Attestation of Affidavits:
- Affidavit executed within Karachi (Pakistan) be got attested by Oath Commissioner/Notary Public/ Nazim concerned.
- Affidavit executed outside Karachi (within Pakistan) be got attested by 1st class Magistrate/Nazim concerned.
- Affidavits executed outside Pakistan be got attested from authorized officer of Pak Embassy abroad / Consulate General.
- DHA clearance is required to be obtained before executing affidavit abroad.
To download these instructions and other