- REVOCATION - GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
- To apply for Revocation of General power attorney following documents are required to be submitted:-
- Covering letter indicating purpose for revocation of GPA.
- Revocation Deed Original Copy. (Specimen attached).
- Return both copies of acceptance letter of GPA (Owner/Attorney issued by this office).
- Once the application for general power attorney has been accepted please pay the fee Â in the finance directorate. The finance directorate will make the necessary endorsement on the covering letter.
- The applicant to deposit the application at the Reception (veranda) and obtain a receipt. The receipt will indicate the date of collection.
- All the dues must be cleared before submission.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Before making out a Pay Order/Bank Draft please find out the outstanding dues and current rate of Fee from Accounts Branch.
To download these instructions and other specimen documents Click here