- GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
- To apply for General Power of Attorney following documents are required to be submitted:-
- Covering letter indicating purpose for General Power of Attorney.
- Original General Power of Attorney.
- One Affidavit (as per specimen) on Rs.20/- Stamp Paper duly attested.
- One Affidavit on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper undertaking for (Alive) attested by an Oath Commissioner.
- Two Passport Size Photographs of attorney attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer/Oath Commissioner.
- 1 X Photostat copy each of CNIC both parties.
- Membership of Both Parties (Executants & Attorney).
- Once the application for general power attorney has been accepted please pay the fee in the Accts Branch (1st floor). The Accts Branch will make the necessary endorsement on the covering letter.
- The applicant to deposit the application at the Reception (veranda) and obtain a receipt. The receipt will indicate the date of collection.
- All the dues must be cleared.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Before making out a Pay Order/Bank Draft please find out the outstanding dues and current rate of Fee from Accounts Branch.
- DHA does not accept sale, transfer, Gift, Hiba, Mortgage, CTC etc to be executed through Power of Attorney.
- A specimen of special power of attorney is also attached.
- Attestation of Affidavits:
- Affidavit executed within Karachi (Pakistan) be got attested by Oath Commissioner/Notary Public/ Nazim concerned.
- Affidavit executed outside Karachi (within Pakistan) be got attested by 1st class Magistrate/Nazim concerned.
- Affidavits executed outside Pakistan be got attested from authorized officer of Pak Embassy abroad / Consulate General.
To download these instructions and other specimen documents Click here