- GUIDELINES - PROPERTY EXCHANGE
- Transfer documents as per instruction slip are submitted one day in advance along with required documents. Sign Before is executed the following day subject to scrutiny.
- Personal appearance of owner (transferor) is mandatory before DHA Â designated officer at the time of Sign Before.
- Transferor must be in possession of valid original ID documents (CNIC, NICOP, POC etc or valid Passport (for foreigners).
- Where â€˜Aâ€™ lease has been executed, transfer cannot be executed till the said lease is surrendered through a Surrender Deed ( Not applicable in case of transfer to Legal heirs).