Mission & Roles
Enforce and uphold DHA Bye-Laws and ensure security of DHA Assets.
- Monitor/ report violations of building Bye-laws.
- Provision of security cover for the execution of demolitions by DHA Town Planning & Building Control Directorate.
- Assist DHA Directorates/ Branches in implementation of DHA instructions.
- Monitor commercial/ marketing activity and guard against unapproved actions.
- Check/ stop saline water de-watering into open plots, sewerage system and Storm Water Drains.
- Ensure that no unapproved permanent/ temporary occupancy of open plots takes place.
- Planning and execution of security plans in coordination with the user.
- Provision of mobile/ Motor Cycle patrols to DHA owned/ run Education Institutions/ Clubs/ Mosques on special occasions.
- Deployment of additional manpower/ equipment during important events.
- Establish DHA Security & Vigilance Control Room (with DHA helpline) and ensure its functionality round the clock.
- Registration of complaints, initiating prompt response(s) or relaying requirement(s) to concerned agencies.
- Conduct area patrolling, round the clock.
- Conduct Snap checking.
- Monitor suspicious activities especially garbage collectors, beggars and free-lance loiterers etc.
- Provision of guidance/ sharing of information.
- Implementation of federal/ provincial government’s instructions.
- Traffic control during rush hours and at DHA Clubs/ Education Institutions.
- Clearance of routes and removal of unattended or wrongly parked vehicles.
- Conduct of checks against over speeding and showmanship.
- Covering accidents by facilitating evacuation of casualties to nearest hospital and clearing of site to ensure traffic flow.
- Monitoring of DHA CCTV cameras.
- Provision of CCTV clips to Law Enforcement Agencies, if approved.
- CCTV coverage of important events organized at any venue in DHA.
- Monitor following civic services and inform concerned agencies: –
- Water/ gas leakages.
- Electricity issues (including hanging wires/ cables).
- Sewerage overflow on public space and missing manhole covers.
- Functionality of street lights and traffic signals.
- Debris/ garbage clearance.
- Rd cuts/ portion demanding repairs.
- Low hanging wires/ cables obstructing vehicular/ pedestrian movement.
- Report any object or material considered hazardous to public.
- Conduct of anti-encroachment operations to include illegal tents/ containers/ generators.
- Manage Seaview Information & Rescue Centre.
- Removal of push carts.
- Conduct of anti-beggary operations.
- Improvement of Traffic flow.
- Ensure activation of DHA Monsoon Management Scheme.
- Monitor weather forecast and render early warning to DHA through Marketing Directorate.
- Monitor water effected areas and conduct rescue & relief operations.
- Plan & execute traffic diversions.
- Coordinate dewatering by CBC and DHA Development Directorate.
- Submission of scheduled reports and furnish details as and when required.
- Conduct prompt firefighting within DHA.
- Participate in firefighting outside DHA, if required/ approved.