All persons registered in the following category of DHA / DHA City Karachi are eligible subject to terms and conditions to apply for membership of Sunset Club: –
- Regular Members Category ‘A’ (Retired Armed Forces Officers who are also members of DHA/ DHA City Karachi).
- Regular members Category ‘B’ (All Others – who are also members of DHA/City Karachi).
- Candidates are required to acquire membership of DHA Karachi from the DHA head office to become eligible for membership of this club if they are not already member of DHA.
Specimen Club Membership Form displayed on website is not acceptable as the original form with serial number may be drawn subject to terms and conditions from club office against payment of Rs. 1,000/- on any working day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Instructions to fill up the form
All Columns are to be completed neatly and essential details to be appended in the appropriate columns. Cat ‘A’ and ‘B’ candidates are required to get their application forms signed from their proposer and seconder who can be only permanent members of the Sunset Club.
Deposit of Application Forms
- Application Form duly completed in all respect, along with following documents may be deposited in club office.
- Pay Order of requisite amounts drawn on Secretary Defence Authority Sunset Club.
- Three colored photographs (Passport size) of self and spouse and photocopy of CNIC/ Registration Form ‘B’ or photocopy of CNIC/ Form ‘B’ of each child between the ages 5 to 28 years.
- Photocopy of DHA membership card
- Meeting of Club Executive Committee is held once in a quarter to select the regular members.
- Candidate along with his or her spouse is invited to meet the Committee Members during its meeting.
- Candidates are informed about the meeting time & date through invitation cards, specifying dress code, mailed through a courier. Receipt of cards is also confirmed through land line telephones.
- The results of the Committee meeting is communicated to all the applicants with in a week after the date they met the Committee members.
- The membership fee deposited by applicant who fails to get selected is refunded without any interest.
- Regular members on completion of five years of their unbroken membership period may apply for permanent membership against additional payment as under:-
i. Category ‘A’ Member: Rs. 66,500/- ii. Category ‘B’ Member: Rs. 190,000/-
- Other terms & conditions laid down in Club Rules have to be fulfilled before applying for the permanent membership.
Senior Citizen Membership
It is granted to Cat ‘A’, and ‘B’ members on attaining the age of 65 years or above.
Un-married children of members are called Household Members. They may avail the club facilities up to the following conditions: –
- Male Household Members: 28 years or date of marriage whichever is earlier.
- Female Household Members: 30 years or date of marriage whichever is earlier.
|Category of Membership||Entrance Fee (Non-Refundable)||Security Deposit (Refundable)||Total Membership Fee|
|Regular-Category – A (Armed Forces)||190,000||25,000||215,000|
|Regular-Category – B Members (Civilians)||1,900,000||100,000||2,000,000|
|Regular Membership to Category ‘A’ & ‘B’ (Households)||627,000||100,000||727,000|
|Special Membership (Gratis-A) (Govt. Officials, BPS-21 & Above)||100,000||65,000||165,000|
|Special Membership (Gratis-B) Govt. Officials, BPS-18 To 20 )||150,000||65,000||215,000|
|Temporary Mess Membership (Serving Armed Forces Officers posted at Karachi)||10,000||7,000||17,000|
|Temporary Dining Membership (Serving Armed Forces Officers posted at Karachi)||5,000||5,000||10,000|
|DACC – Dining Membership (Serving Armed Forces Officers posted at Karachi only)||5,000||–||–|
|Official Membership (DHA Emp, BPS-17 & Above)||10,000||10,000||20,000|
|Official Membership Dinning (Teachers, BPS/EPS-16 & below)||5,000||5,000||10,000|
|Absentee Membership – Regularization||View|
|Affiliation Club Letter||View|
|Car Sticker Form||View|
|Cease Of Household – Got Married||View|
|Cease Of Households||View|
|Change Of Address||View|
|Closing Of Membership||View|
|Household Age Limit Extension||View|
|Household Club Card Re-Issue||View|
|Household Name Entry||View|
|Loss Of Club Card with Undertaking with Households||View|
|Members Card Form New||View|