(Last Updated: 10 Aug 2023)
2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from users:
- Information You Provide: We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you submit through contact forms or registration processes on our Website or App.
- Automatically Collected Information: We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Website or App, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, physical location and interactions with our Website or App.
3. Identifying Purposes
The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
4. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, or through any available means of communication such as telephone, mobile, email, facsimile, social media Apps or through our website or App.
5. How We Use Your Information
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Services you have requested through our Website or App.
- To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
- To send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials, if you have opted in to receive them.
- To analyze and understand user interactions with our Website and App for enhancing user experience.
- To maintain, and improve our Website or App for providing you services in a better way.
6. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website or App and providing services to you.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to lawful requests or court orders.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and that of our users or others.
7. Retention of Personal Information
Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
8. Data Security
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
9. Third-Party Links
Our Website & App may contain links to third-party websites, Apps, plugins, or services. We do not control these third-party websites & Apps and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites & Apps before providing any personal information.
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.
12. Contact Us