- Document that provides following vital information.
- Geometry and location of plot.
- Status of the plot i.e Res/Comm/Amenity.
- Ownership data.
- Document is required for following details by the owner.
- Dimensions of the property.
- Orientation and location of the property.
- Area the property with respect of Allotment/ Transfer/ Mutation/ Division/Amalgamation orders.
- Req by seller and buyer for acquisition of property.
- Req by architect for designing of building plan.
- Show validity note for best of the owner and Authority.
- Site Plan is further required for following transactions.
- A, B, C Lease.
- Demarcation Letter.
- Allotment of Extra Land.
Note: Site Plan is fundamental document in all property/ documents/ transactions.