New / Renewal Membership
- Membership is the fundamental process of Plot Allotment Buying in DHA. Plots and any other facility is only entertained to those who are members of DHA.
Renewal of Membership
- DHA membership has a limited validity (5 years) and it needs to be renewed periodically. Whenever membership or card expires, it needs renewal.
|Renewal of Membership||View|
Types of Membership
|Category||Description||Eligibility||Download Forms & Instructions|
|C||Legal Heirs / Gift / Hiba||
|S||Special allotment of Plot||
|BS||Govt of Sindh Officials (Allotted Plots)||
|F||Owners of Flats & Shops||
Steps to Follow
Step – I (First Visit)
- Arrival of Application at Main Reception Counter/Visit Website.
- Collection/Download of Membership form according to Category.
- Submission of form at Membership Counter along with the copy of Pay order for membership fee.
- Issuance of provisional Receipt to Applicant.
Step – II (Next day Visit)
- Arrival of Application at membership counter for verification, check ID and submission of original pay order on account of membership fee.
- Completion of biometric process and photograph including NADRA verification.
Step – III
- Issue of membership card to member (same day).
New/Renewal of membership – (02 Days Process)
- 1st day receive membership form duly completed.
- 2nd day biometric process and handover membership card to the member.
- One day process of membership including handover of membership card by depositing same day fee.